For those people who live in the Inland Empire region of Southern California, I would like to recommend several healthcare practitioners who have become the resource for the major changes I’ve made in my life. Not only are they extremely talented and knowledgeable, they are a lot of fun and we need that in our lives, especially in times of healing! If you are seeking assistance on your path to renewed health, look them up and take their advice.
Dr. Richard Carlson
529 Cajon St.
Redlands, CA 92373
“The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” Thomas Edison
At Carlson Chiropractic we are encourage our clients to seek “wellness”, an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. It is a conscious and self-directed process that goes beyond just prevention and maintenance allowing the client to achieve their full potential.
In addition to Chiropractic Services we offer a Nutritional Evaluation Service. Nutrition deficiency and chronic degenerative changes have become common in this modern world. With increased stress, a diet that no longer resembles what our genetic coding was designed to utilize, and toxic exposure that exceeds normal abilities, nutritional therapy was developed as a way to support the human in today’s landscape.
We are pleased to offer comprehensive nutritional evaluation and corrective recommendations including supplements and gradual diet modification, to assist in adapting to this world. We find immediate increase in vitality and joy as the primary motive for undertaking this therapy. It is also noted that almost all of our physical conditions respond and may even resolve with specific nutritional support.
We encourage people to include nutritional evaluation as part of the “whole person care” by scheduling an appointment for a nutritional evaluation with Dr. Carlson. It is good to feel well!
You can find them on Facebook.
With You in Mind
Clinical Massage Therapy
34247 Yucaipa Blvd Suite I
Yucaipa, CA 92399
Clinical or medical massage therapy focuses on specific therapeutic outcomes utilizing various techniques that go beyond the basic “spa” or “relaxation” massage. They offer three types of massage sessions Relaxation, Combination and Clinical. All sessions are completely personalized to the clients needs. They are described as follows:
- Relaxation sessions are typically a combination of Swedish and Myofascial modalities along with all of perks of a spa massage (aroma therapy, warmed table, soft linens, spa music, and hot towels)
- Combination sessions can be a mix of Swedish, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release, Geo-Metric Release, Neuro Muscular, Thai, Massage Cupping, Cranio-Sacral. Hydro Therapy and Hot Stone Massage modalities
- Clinical sessions are typically comprised of multiple modalities based on what problems are to be addressed and the client is given simple stretches, exercises and sometimes nutritional advice to keep the pain/problem from recurring
The therapists specialize in the following modalities:
- Cranio-Sacral Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Geo-Metric Release
- Hospital Based Massage Modalities
- Hot Stone
- Hydro Therapy
- Kinesiology Muscle Balancing
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Massage Cupping
- Myofacial Release
- Pain Management
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation